TRAINING & SUPPORT
Need Additional Support with Accounting Systems? We Can Help!
We tailor our training to meet your needs
When you transition to Xero or QuickBooks Online, Borst Accounting Solutions provides the training and support you need to keep your business running uninterrupted.
Our team has the knowledge to help you with:
- System setup, navigational strategies and feature use including:
- financial and invoice settings
- charting accounts and balances
- using dashboards
- adding bank accounts and credit cards to the system
- Managing transactions such as sales, purchases, payroll, receivables
- Report preparation such as:
- profit and loss statements
- balance sheets
- cash flow
- bank reconciliations
- Applications and troubleshooting
- Forecasts and budgets:
- Creating and entering your budgets into the system
- Creating reports to analyze your actual results vs. forecasted and budgeted
We will also share shortcuts, tips
If you are already working with these cloud-based systems and are interested in learning more, BAS offers monthly or quarterly support packages. You will receive unlimited support from our team for the duration of your contract.
Customized plans to meet your needs
Our team is happy to adjust training and support to meet your needs, whether you’re seeking expert guidance from day one or simply need occasional help with an unexpected issue. We respond quickly to your questions, so you can get back to working on your business.
Training can be team-based or one-on-one. We recommend a team-based approach to equip everyone on your staff with the fundamental skills to use the enterprise accounting system.
Call or contact us online and we can set up a consultation to discuss the type of support plan best suited to your business.